10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Overview of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
10Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari is a comprehensive Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Safari Tour Trip. The Rwanda Uganda gorilla trekking safari is a comprehensive safari package that begins in Kigali – Rwanda and ends in Kampala – Uganda. It involves two but yet different gorilla trekking experiences in Volcanoes National Park & Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, paying tribute to the leading gorilla conservationist that the world has ever had
Safari Highlight of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Day 1 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive to Volcanoes National Park.
- Day 2 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: First Gorilla Tracking encounter in Rwanda
- Day 3 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Hike to Diana Fosseys Graves
- Day 4 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Cross to Uganda & do boat cruise on Lake Bunyonyi.
- Day 5 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Connect to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day 6 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Undertake a gorilla trekking encounter in Bwindi, Uganda.
- Day 7 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive to Queen Elizabeth via Ishasha sectors tree climbing lions & do boat cruise.
- Day 8 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do game drive & Chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura gorge.
- Day 9 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do crater drive & transfer to Kampala
- Day 10 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Encounter Kampala City.
Detailed Itinerary of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Day 1 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Before embarking on this 4 day Rwanda gorilla trekking adventure, you will have first have an early breakfast at your place of stay in Kigali after which you will transfer with the help of our guide to Volcanoes National Park 116km about 3 hours drive. You will arrive early for Lunch and simple relaxation. In the afternoon, you will either embark on the nature walk to the awesome twin lakes of Ruhondo and Burera amidst magical bird sights and amazing scenery or you can opt for the Iby iwachu cultural village to have a detailed encounter of the Kinyarwanda Culture.
Accommodation: Virunga Lodge (Upmarket/luxury), Gorilla Mountain View Lodge (Midrange/standard) or Kinigi Guest House (Budget/basic).
Day 2 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do gorilla tracking endeavor
While on your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you will wake up for an early cup of coffee before gathering at Kinigi Park Headquarters for briefing about the gorilla trekking activity at 08:00am always conducted by park rangers. This short briefing is designed detail the dos and donts while trekking gorillas. After briefing, you will traverse the jungle in search of the splendid mountain gorillas in the company of the park ranger guide which stretches between 2- 8 hours. You will walk through the luxuriant vegetation, climb raised gradients, ascend down the valleys before you encounter the great mountain gorillas as they munch their food and get astonished by the young gorillas playing and demonstrating their tactics which will prompt you to use up your camera space unknowingly. You have one full hour encounter with gorillas after which you will retreat to your lodge for relaxation carrying with you a certificate of gorilla tracking.
Accommodation: You will stay at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Carry out Golden monkey tracking & visit the Dian Fossey site
On the day 3 of your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you will have your early breakfast and gather at the park Headquarters at 08:00am for another amazing primate encounterÂ the golden monkey tracking. This snub-nosed monkey is listed as endangered by the IUCN and only exists in the Virunga Area thus encountering it is a rewarding move to ever incorporate in your gorilla safari in Rwanda. It will take you half day to hike and spend time with these species before returning to the lodge for simple relaxation. In the afternoon, embark on the hike to the Karisoke research center to see the works of the leading gorilla conservationist that the world has ever had- Dian Fossey whose tomb also lies close the center alongside that of her great silverbackÂ Digit.
Accommodation: You will spend an overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 4 of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive back to the city of Kigali.
After your relaxed breakfast, embark on a return journey to Kigali city 116km about 3 hours drive. You will enjoy the scenic views en route as you come to the end of your 4 days gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda.
End of the 10 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Please note that Upon your request, we can change(customize) the tour destinations, hotels and number of days to suit your desire .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Uganda Rwanda Wildlife Safaris
The Rwanda Wildlife seeing Safaris allows you to explore the destination Rwanda without gorilla trekking. You might have tracked gorillas before or you can not include it at the moment because of budgetary issues and this makes the Rwanda Wildlife Tour ideal for such travelers.
The wildlife safaris in Rwanda mostly feature Akagera National Park for classic wild game viewing which includes elephants, lions, leopards, Giraffes, antelopes and the aquatics of Lake Ihema like Nile Crocodiles and Hippos not forgetting adventure sport fishing on Lake Shakani.
The Wildlife safaris in Rwanda extend to incorporate the culture and heritage tours in Butare in the southern province of Rwanda where the National Institute of Rwandan Museums and Nyanza palace are located. The stretch to Forest park of Nyungwe with 13 Primate Species including common chimpanzees and black and white colobus monkeys with the largest grouping in the whole of Africa is rewarding. Nyungwe also has the famous Nyungwe canopy walk which is the first of its kind in East Africa and the third in Africa stretching to 90m in length and 40m in height.
Rwanda Wildlife Safaris also features beach relaxation on Lake Kivu, tracking the golden monkeys, hiking Bisoke, Mount Karisimbi climbing or the Dian Fossey while not forgetting the tour to the genocide memorial sites of Rwanda.
Combined Safaris – Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Safaris | Gorilla trekking in Rwanda & Uganda
3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari to Akagera National Park. is a perfect short wildlife encounter in the rolling savannah plains of the eastern Rwanda where Akagera National Park is situated overlooking the Tanzanian Plains. View Itinerary
Best Selling Uganda Safaris
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari to Murchison Falls National Park, commence and end in Kampala. The safari involves white Rhino tracking in Ziwa Sanctuary, chimpanzee trekking. View Itinerary
6 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari to Kidepo and Murchison Falls National Parks, allows you to explore the big five of land animals in detail. The lions, elephants, Buffaloes and Leopard thrive on Kidepo as well as Murchison. View Itinerary
6 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari – Uganda Gorilla Safari is an amazing Uganda Gorilla Tour to Bwindi Forest. Our 6 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari commences and ends in Kampala city Ugandas capital.View Itinerary
Best Selling Rwanda Safaris
The 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari to Akagera National Park is a perfect short wildlife encounter in the rolling savannah plains of the eastern Rwanda … View Itinerary
2 Days Gorilla Safari in Uganda from Kigali Rwanda starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda featuring remarkable sightseeing experience in Rwandan hillsides and Kigezi Highlands and the Mountain Gorilla Trekking. View Itinerary
4 Days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Wildlife tour to Mburo takes you Gorilla trekking in Uganda as well as to a Uganda wildlife tour in Lake Mburo park. View Itinerary
4 days Rwanda Double Gorilla Trekking Safari–Rwanda Gorilla Safari Tour in Volcanoes NP enables one double track mountain Gorillas in Rwanda. View Itinerary
5 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking Safari-Rwanda Chimp Trekking Tour in Rwanda is an amazing Safari to Rwanda`s Nyungwe Forest for Chimps and Colobus Monkey tracking. View Itinerary
10 days Uganda Gorilla Safari Holiday & Wildlife Safari in Uganda, A Uganda Gorilla Safari Holiday Tour/Uganda Safari including Gorilla trekking in Bwindi and Wildlife tours in Uganda`s Major Game Parks.View Itinerary
16 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking, Chimpanzees, Wildlife, Culture and Scenic Safari. This is a Long Uganda Safari Tour taking you in all Uganda`s wildlife Safari game parks. View Itinerary
18 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Rwanda and Uganda is a comprehensive Wildlife and Gorilla safari tour in Uganda Rwanda. It involves primate. View Itinerary